HOWTO: How can I book for my child as a parent?
Equclub has the option as a parent to book in the name of your child. Here 2 options are possible:
Are you an active driving member as a parent? NO
OPTION 1: Use your child's account
Create an account for your child and login through this account to book activities. (This account can be shared between parents) How-do-I-make-an-account-with-my-favorite-club
Are you an active driving member as a parent? YES
OPTION 2: Create an account for each active driving member and switch between your account as a parent and that of the child
- Create an account for every active driving member; How-do-I-make-an-account-at-my-favorite-club
- Then contact your club administrator and ask to link your account to your child.
- Wait for confirmation from your club manager
- Log out and then log back in after receiving confirmation
- Click on the arrow on the top right V to open the selection menu
- Then click on "connected profiles"
- Switch to your child's account by clicking on the switch icon
Now as a parent you can book in the name of your child!